Intitulé de l'offre
ENGINEER FOR DESIGN AND PRODUCTION OFSUPERCONDUCTING MAGNETS H/F
Statut du poste Cadre
Durée du contrat (en mois) 36 months
Description de l'offre
CEA/Irfu is in charge of the development of an innovative superconducting magnet for an ion source that will be installed at GANIL for the Spiral 2 project.
In this frame, the Magnet Division (DACM) of CEA Saclay is looking for a superconducting magnet engineer.
She/He will participate to the various studies during the design phase, and to preparation of the technical specifications required later for the tendering phase.
Profil du candidat
• Ph.D or M.S. degree in Engineering or Physics
• Additional experience in a precision environment such as particle accelerators/detectors or MRI magnets would be beneficial.
• Candidate must have a strong technical background, proven analytical skills, and familiarity with magnet design and fabrication in some areas associated with superconducting materials (magnet assembly, electrical tests/design, mechanical tests/design, cryogenics).
• The candidate must be able to work in a large collaboration organisation
• French proficiency is not mandatory
• English level B2 required
Engineer, Ph.D, M.Sc