| Miscellaneous :
| Neguerela et al. 2005 Atel 470:
association with HD 306414, B supergiant
- V=9.98, (B-V)=0.59, (U-B)=-0.45, AV 2.42
- distance to the supergiant ~8 kpc
| Masetti et al. 2006: |
| Sidoli et al. 2006:
- discover two new outbursts of longer duration than typical outbursts
from other Supergiant Fast X-ray Transients
- periodicity of 330 days (or half of it).
- confirm the association with HD 306414
- confirm Supergiant Fast X-ray Transients.
| Smith et al. 2006 ATel 766:
- outburst observed with RXTE.
- periodicity of 329.0 days.
- gamma=-1.7(2), nH=11(2)e22.
- extreme variability.
- confirm Supergiant Fast X-ray Transient.
| Steeghs et al. 2006 ATel 768: |
Swift XRT position confirms the association with HD 306414.
| Smith et al. 2006 ATel 773:
- End of the outburst as predicted.
- .RXTE follow ups => lower and upper limits to the total duration of the outburst of
2.0 and 3.4 days.
- possible pulsation at 195 s
- relative constancy of spectra along outburst
| Sguera et al. 2006 :
20-40 keV peak flux of 40 mCrab
| Romano et al. 2007:
| Lorenzo et al. 2014 (A&A):
- High resolution spectroscopy of HD 306414 at different epochs
- Companion classified as B0.5 Ia with Teff~24700K
- Distance d>~7 kpc => Mspec~30 Msun
- Not a typical SFXT but flares driven by close approach to
companion during periastron