LCS - Cosmology and Statistics Laboratory
CosmoStat is a laboratory of AIM at CEA/IRFU. The scientific field of the CosmoStat interdisciplinary entity is Computational Cosmology. CosmoStat goals are:
- Statistics & Signal Processing: Develop new methods for analyzing astronomical data, and especially in cosmology (PLANCK, EUCLID, etc) where the needs of powerful statistical methods are very important.
- Cosmology: Analyze and interpret data.
- Projects: Participation to important astronomical projects: PLANCK, FERMI, HERSCHEL, EUCLID, etc.
- Teaching: Teach students and young researchers how to analyze astronomical data.
- Dissemination: Take opportunity to disseminate our idea and tools in and outside the astronomical field (CEA, CNRS, University, Industry...).
More information about the lab can be found at http://www.cosmostat.org
last update : 05-14 17:53:01-2013 (3047)