Assistance for future facilities in order to integrate early in the design stage the safety and the radioprotection as well as the recommendation that will allow, during operation and later during final decommissioning, the optimization in terms of waste.
Assistance in the preparation of needed regulatory documents for the creation and operation of the facility.
Application of safety regulations for workers ans environmental protection as well as for radioactive waste management.
- Project teams from DAPNIA, in projects leaded by DAPNIA itself or in the framework of collaborations (double Hooz, SOPHI, SPIRAL 2, IFMIF/EVEDA...)
- Curie Institute for the extension of its proton-therapy center in Orsay,
- Nantes University for ARRONAX project,
- DAHER Industrial Services Group.
In the framework of design of nuclear facilities, DAPNIA uses beam-material interaction modeling (for beam losses and beam dump for example) in order to :
In the framework of studies involving DAPNIA, the documentation according to applicable regulations is prepared :
The aim of these documents is to present :
• Irfu expertise working for the society › Expertise in decommissioning and design of nuclear facilities