Assembly of cavities following high pressure rinsing.
Positive pressure clean room partitioned into 3 different ISO classes: 7, 5 and 4.
- helium and argon supply network (bottle supply, P = 200 bar filtered),
- compressed air network (P = 6 bar filtered),
- ultrapure water in the 3 compartments.
- 2 changing rooms (at ISO class 5 and 7) and 1 air shower for the entrance in ISO4,
- 5 passages through bulkheads for pumping groups,
- 2 pumping groups (connection under the ISO4 technical floor),
- assembly stations (e.g. cavity-coupler),
- 108 Final Filter Units (FFU) with final filters of U16 efficiency,
- 2 railing systems located under the technical floor (distance between the rail axes : 1860 mm, length of the rails : 90 m),
- a washer BELIMED (h 1.5 m x l 1 m x w 2 m) for the external washing of cavities before their entrance in the ISO 4 clean room.
- Air handling unit (f = 33 500 m3/h) with cooling system (P = 179 kW),
- Pure and ultrapure water treatment plant (resistivity r ≈ 17.6 MΩ, temperature T ≈ 17.0 °C),
- Control area (control of different parameters such as the rotation speed of FFU fans....).
Achievements, related projects
Technical steps, expertise