Friday, February 5th : registration opens
Tuesday, May 10th : deadline for abstracts submission
Friday, May 20th : Final program announced
Tuesday, May 10th : Deadline for requesting travel support for young scientists.
Monday, May 23rd : after this date late bird fees will apply.
Monday, June 27th :
- Day1 of the conference: Tides in stars and planets.
- An Ice breaker cocktail in salle Cassini (free)
Tuesday, June 28th :
- Day2 of the conference : Seismology and Stellar Structure, Evolution and Rotation.
- a conference dinner on a Bateau Mouche on la Seine (50€/person). http://www.bateaux-mouches.fr/
Wenesday,June 29th :
- Day3 of the conference : Convection and Magnetism
- A cocktail in salle Cassini (free)
- A free concert at Eglise St Sulpice will be given by the resident organist D. Roth. http://www.stsulpice.com/
Thursday, June 30th : Day4 of the conference : Instabilities, turbulence and disks
For further information, please contact :
Mise à jour : 21/06/2016 - Contacter le rédacteur