- Higgs boson production in the diphoton decay channel with CMS at the LHC: first measurement of the inclusive cross section in 13 TeV pp collisions, and study of the Higgs coupling to electroweak vectors. Thesis defended on 26/09/2016 by Martina Machet.
- Experimental constraints on light scalar field models in cosmology and particle physics (SNLS and CMS experiments). Thesis defended on 07/07/2014 by Jérémy Neveu.
- Search for Neutral Higgs Bosons decaying to Tau Pairs at the CMS experiment. Thesis defended on 25/09/2012 by Somnath Choudhury.
- Measurement of the Inclusive Production Cross Section of Prompt Photon Pairs with the CMS Detector at the LHC. Thesis defended on 30/09/2011 by Laurent Millischer
- Study of ZZ diboson final states in the leptons-neutrinos decay channel with the CMS experiment at the LHC at CERN. Thesis defended on 27/09/2011 by Matthieu Marionneau.
- Study and optimization of the performance of the electromagnetic calorimeter of the CMS experiment for physics at the LHC. Thesis defended on 16/07/2007 by Julien Descamps.
- Participation to the study of the calibration of the electromagnetic calorimeter of the CMS experiment and study of avalanche photodiodes. Thesis defended on 13/12/1999 by Véronique Da Ponte Puill.
#3885 - Last update : 02/08 2017